Monday, November 5, 2007

Girl Time

My husband is going out of town this week for business.

Can anyone say CHICK FLICKS!!!?? Sole control of the remote control!!

I hate sleeping without him, but Guinness loves it because he gets Dave's half of the bed all to himself.

I'll miss you honey. And I love you.

But it has been too long since I watched Serendipity, Pretty Woman, North and South, Anne of Green Gables and Where the Heart is (yes that is the movie where Natalie Portman gives birth to a baby in the Wal-Mart she has been living in since her white trash boyfriend ditches here there - a cheesy but wonderful chick flick. If you haven't seen it - I highly recommend it. Just don't watch it with a boy).

If I have time, I also plan on watching Sweet Home Alabama, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, Legally Blonde and as many Sex and the City re-runs as I can cram in. I might have to take a sick day.

He's in there right now watching "Enterprise." It's the one Star Trek series I just can't get on board with. He's flipping between that and politcal news.

2 comments:

The Nut House... said...

I am really Laughing Out Loud this time. That is hilarious. I LOVE Serendipity. My favorite chic flics...

American President
13 Going on 30
While You Were Sleeping
You've Got Mail
and many, many more.

Melanie said...

Sleepless in Seattle! Another fave. I think I only have that on VHS though. Oh - you're going to get me going again!