Monday, November 5, 2007

Clarification

Lest you think I am a brainless, frivolous piece of fluff without dimension, I feel the need to make some clarifications after that last post. I LOVE MOVIES and have been known to watch anything from Dogma to Tommy Boy to The Constant Gardener to Godsford Park. Also in our collection: The Last of the Mohicans, Hoffa, Good Fellas, The Count of Monte Cristo, Once Upon a Time in America, The Lord of the Rings (all three of them) The Truman Show, and Bandits.

And not in our collection, but previously enjoyed by me: The Apostle, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, The Highlander (okay not exactly brain food), Memento, The English Patient (why don't I own that), Shaun of the Dead, Wide Sargasso Sea, and I could go on for two hours.

Oh, but I forgot about the 17 seasons of Charmed that I have tucked away collecting dust. And have you ever seen Shining Through? That is a World War II love story starring Melanie Griffith and Michael Douglas. She's half Jewish and he's a spy. She finds out he's a spy and makes him let her go into Germany as a spy too. Even Dave liked that one. It has something for everyone.

Did I mention that we just got done watching all 476 hours of the Ken Burns documentary, The Civil War?

No comments: