Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Call Me Chandler Bing

If you were a "Friends" fan then you can appreciate this. I was talking to Alison yesterday and complaining about how much I hate my job and it suddenly hit me. I am Chandler Bing. No one really knows what I do and I hate my job but I make really good money so I stay. The next thing that is going to happen is that I am going to be at work on a Friday night at 8 looking at my "weenus" and bitching about it (something I swore I'd never do).

If I get transferred to Tulsa - that's it.


I will write more about this later.

3 comments:

The Nut House... said...

Does that make Dave, Janice? lol

Miralee said...

Ok so am I Monica or Rachel, most likely I am Phoebe (sp?). Wait I can't be Monica because than we would end up being married!!! Miss you!

Melanie said...

You can be Chandler too if you want ;)