Thursday, September 20, 2007

Guess Who's Grounded Again!?

Last night I sent Sam to get Rebecca from her friends house so I could take her to her Brownie Round Up. Guess where she wasn't? So she fesses up that she went house hopping again and when I told her she was grounded again she had two choice comments to make.

#1 "Why does Sam have to be a tattle-tale?" (She tells on him all the time)

and

#2 "I was having a good day until you ruined it!"

Like spending my evening at "Brownie Round Up" with 100 screaming 1st and 2nd grade little girls is my idea of a stellar evening.

4 comments:

The Nut House... said...

ROFLMAO!!! OMG, did you launch her across the room? lol. I can't even believe that. Hello?? What's that??? Did I hear a bar of soap calling her name???

LOL, THAT IS HILARIOUS... from my end.

Miralee said...

She is bound and determined to work you over isn't she!! Standing in the corner always worked wonders on me growing up... :)

BTW, what does ROFLMAO mean??

The Nut House... said...

My kids HATE standing in the corner. I am totally there with Miranda (you get to call her Mandy). 1 minute for every year they are old.
8 years = 8 minutes!

ROFLMAO = Rolling on floor laughing my a** off! lol.

Melanie said...

Actually I told her to bite me. (was that wrong:)?) Dave always makes her stand in the corner. And she does hate it. She goes for 7 minutes which is an eternity for her.

I know this one is going to give me a run for my money - she is just like her dad. They even have matching moles - it's hilarious.