Monday, March 9, 2009

Need More Time

No. Time. To. Blog.

My day in 60 seconds or less.

Got up late. Damn the spring forward.
Got to work late. Got blindsided by boss telling me I suddenly am required to have 6 certifications I do not currently have. Suddenly as in never discussed before this day and needing to be achieved by the end of the year. Hmmm, I told him to demote me. Please demote me is how I put it I think.
Tried to get husband to meet for lunch - he was too busy to leave office and I had to be back early for a conference call so that was a no go. I cried a couple little tears of frustration, bucked up and finished the day. If I had any energy now I would update my resume.
Small people that live in my house are upstairs asking me to tuck them and are fighting over who gets to sleep with the dog tonight. I have to go. More tomorrow. Good night.

PS I love the fact that I can see my grass - even if it is brown still.

2 comments:

The Nut House... said...

I feel your pain. I have been in my office ALL DAY studying for a test I think I'm going to fail. This sucks.

On a lighter note... I too love the look of my grass. Dead or not.

Miralee said...

Amazing how dead grass can be so invigorating! LOL!