Monday, January 19, 2009

my random thoughts on the drive into work today

Question: Why do I like jeans so much? Answer: They don't need to be ironed. Or dry-cleaned.

One of the best movie lines ever is from LA Confidential. The Kim Basinger Veronica Lake Hooker character says to the Guy Pierce cop character, "Some men get the world. Others get ex-hookers and a trip to Arizona."

Why didn't I get tickets to the Inaugural Ball?

Oh shit, I need gas.

LA Confidential is an awesome movie. I love movies set in 50's Hollywood. Except for The Black Dahlia. That movie sucked. Bad.

Should I have a baby?

Hmmm, Beck Road is icy again. Maybe it could snow some more. Oh God, It's only January 19 there could be 2-3 months more of this weather and we don't have a vacation planned this year.

I wouldn't really have anything to wear to the Inaugural Ball.

Balls. I'm here.

2 comments:

The Nut House... said...

Lol! I LOVE being in your head. And YES Becca & Sam need a baby sibling. Get on it. Literally. lol. OMG I can't believe I just said that. lol.

Miralee said...

Again I just love reading your posts. I just laugh, and laugh, and laugh. Yes you should have a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!