Monday, January 12, 2009

Kidspeak

Becca said two hilarious things tonight.

#1 There is a Mexican restaurant by our house that is called "Los Tres Amigos." When I came home from work today she said, "I want to go eat dinner at the Three Tres Amigos!"

#2 She was telling about some movie that is coming out that features two characters called Romeo and Juliette. Dave asked her if she knows where Romeo and Juliette come from and she says, "Yes, Shakespeare." So I'm impressed thinking that I'm rubbing off on her and she add, "But I don't know who wrote it."

3 comments:

The Nut House... said...

LMAO! OMG, lol. She and Greg can live in a country where they speak English, like England! lol.

I was just going through my blog looking for a post, and remembering some of my funny stories. Nothing has been funny lately. I feel like I'm just mumbling.

Thank you for updating your blog a lot. I've been stalking it, lol.

Melanie said...

My pleasure. I've felt wordy lately, possibly revived by the Christmas break. Never fear, work will soon enough suck the life out of me again.

I think you might be the only person who is actually reading my blog.

The Nut House... said...

That's ok. I think you are the only one reading mine, lol. It's all good. At least we get to put it out there!

When are you going to be in Oakland County again? I'm going up north this weekend to scrapbook, but other than that, let's book our lunch date!