Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I Heart Dream Dinners

Last night, sirloin roast. Thaw in marinade (provided). Throw under broiler for 15 minutes. Open a can of corn and toss a salad from a bag, throw a potato in the oven.

Roast - tender, delicious
Children - full
Husband - full and happy because it was red meat
Mommy - thrilled beyond belief

Tonight, turkey medallions wrapped in bacon. Pull out of bag, rub with spice rub (provided). Throw under broiler for 30 minutes. Heat up some frozen sugar snap pea pods. Get the rest of the salad from last night out from the fridge.

Turkey - tasty and tender
Children - full again (acheived the Sam seal of approval which almost never happens unless the meal involves hot dogs or mac and cheese)
Husband - not as thrilled with white meat, but more thrilled than if I had served a frozen pizza
Mommy - ecstatic. sat down on the couch by 8:00

Tomorrow - oven baked almond chicken

What more do I have to say?

7 comments:

The Nut House... said...

Wow, so far I am SOLD! I will have to find one of those in my area!

The Nut House... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Nut House... said...

For some reason, it printed my response twice, so I deleted one.... in case you were wondering.

Miralee said...

I would LOVE to do something like that!!! I might have to see about finding a place out here that does it!! Wish me luck!

The Nut House... said...

Did you make the other dish?

Melanie said...

Yes. I will post.

Melanie said...

>