Sunday, October 7, 2007

Dr Laura and My Husband

I forgot one other thing I wanted to mention. Which was the best one.

Friday I was driving home and listening to Dr. Laura on my XM Radio (don't laugh) and she was telling on of her callers to stop on his way home and buy his wife some flowers. And I started thinking that it has been a long time since Dave has given my flowers. So I was thinking when I got home I was going to ask him if he doesn't love me anymore since it's been so long since he's bought me flowers and he usually makes it a point to do it every few months.

And I'm not kidding you, I walked in the door and there on the counter is a dozen red roses! I couldn't believe it.

I took some pictures of them; they are gorgeous. But my lazy punk ass hasn't taken the time to load the software for my new camera onto my computer so I can't load them. Sorry. You'll just have to imagine them. But I assure you - they are gorgeous!!

He says he got stopped by a train on the way home right in front of the florist and that is why he bought them. :)

2 comments:

The Nut House... said...

That is amazing! I LOVE Costco's flowers. They are so inexpensive... so I buy them for myself.

Miralee said...

You lucky lady!!!