Monday, October 22, 2007

A Few More Pics to Keep You Interested!

Look at this pretty lady. I think she looks as beautiful as when we were in high school - I hope she sees that too. She kept talking about leftover "baby weight". I told her to quit being so hard on herself. She looks great!



So now you can see where Max got his looks.




Dave loved playing with Magoo. She reminds him of his old dog Molly who lives with her mom and only visits occasionally.


And last but not least, the photos you have all been waiting for!! The battlefield!! We have about 400 pictures of Gettysburg and Antietam -it's hard to decide which ones to put up. When I'm looking at the little thumbnails they all look very similar! Even though I make fun of my hubby for being such a history geek, I found it very interesting as well. It was also very beautiful land.


4 comments:

The Nut House... said...

STUNNING photos! I hated history in school. Now I'm so intrigued, it's like I can't get enough. What happened to me?

Miralee said...

I am so glad that you guys had such a great time...it looks like the colors were just about perfect!

And thank you for your kind words. I am trying to get over it but it's hard when I have a closet full of sooo cute clothes and can't wear any of them! I don't want to still be staring at them a year later going what the hell?? LOL!

Miralee said...

Oh I also meant to add that pic of you and Dave is great! Where were you?? Was that from Gettysburg??

Melanie said...

Yes, that is from Gettysburg. We actually took it ourselves the one night we went out for a "nice" dinner :)