Saturday, October 20, 2007

I Finally Loaded the Camera Software

This is my baby. Dave makes fun of me because I take so many pictures of him. I don't care if he thinks I'm crazy. I love this dog.



This is Mandy(you have to call her Miranda)'s baby.


We had so much fun visiting and playing with him last week. I am currently working on a slide show, but so far have been experiencing technical difficulties. But rather than make you wait until I get it straight (which lets face it could take several months), I figured I'd give you a little preview of our trip. Dave took over 400 pictures of the battlefields at Gettysburg and Antietam. Even if I figure out the slide show, I will only be showing you about 10 of those. Otherwise no one will ever come back to this blog again!



Dave got a big smile from Max without even trying. What's up with that? I jumped around like a monkey and talked like a cartoon character trying to get that kid to smile and Dave still got the best and biggest smile. You can't tell in this photo because the Nuk is in the way. But trust me - it was a big smile.



Here we are crossing the Delaware bridge. We felt like George Washington - except it was October, not December. And we were in a car.


The battlefield at Gettysburg - the site of the bloodiest battle ever fought on American soil. Hallowed ground. Somewhere between 46,000 and 51,000 men died here and there was a bratty teenager running around the battlefield on her cell phone talking (loudly) about hairspray and boys. I wanted to smack her and her parents who were standing there watching her do it.
For whatever reason, blogger isn't letting me post anymore pictures. I'll edit this post and try again later.

4 comments:

The Nut House... said...

LOVE the pictures, and be sure to post more of the doggy. That way I won't look like a freak for posting so many of the squirrels!!

To post multiple photos on blogger, upload your 5, like you did, then go back to what you were writing. When you want to add more, just click the photo button again, and you can add 5 more. You can click and drag them, which I think you did. But that is how you add multiples of photos. I LOVE the pic's Mel. Great job.

Miralee said...

Those turned out great...I can't wait to see some more! You just wait, Max will be smiling at you like crazy when he sees you at Christmas!!! Love you and miss you tons!

Miralee said...

I think that it's so funny that in all your posts where you mention me, you say Mandy but you have to call her Miranda...LOL!

It just makes me smile every single time, like you have a secret code that only you can use, which I guess you kind of can!!

Joyous JRo said...

What great pics!

Thanks for the comment the other day. My hubby has been working late and therefore had the laptop (which leaves me sans computer, grrrr).

I'm so happy I have another blog to look at!