Thursday, October 18, 2007

Home Sweet Home

We're back! And I have a lot to do.

We had an amazing time on our little vacation this year, but we were very ready to get home and sleep in our own bed. I had some problem sleeping the last two nights we were away.

We also took nearly 500 pictures. I went a little overboard snapping photos of baby Max (he's so dang cute!!) and Dave went a little overboard snapping photos of the Gettysburg Battlefield. I intend to get those loaded on the computer before the end of the weekend and posted somewhere so you can look at them. I probably won't post the whole thing because I don't think most of you want to look at a hundred pictures of monuments from the battlefield. I guess that is the joy of digital cameras. You can take as many pics as you want, but don't have to print them all.

I am so glad I took today off as well. We left Gettysburg yesterday around 10:00am and arrived back home at 8:00pm last night. Getting up and having to deal with work would have bit.

The B&B was AWESOME! I will get some pictures of that up as well. The website does not lie.

Anyway, I need to get some coffee in me and get Becca up for school. I will be back with some nice vacation stories soon!!

2 comments:

The Nut House... said...

Oooohhh! When you get your photos uploaded to your computer, put them on this website: http://www.slide.com/

Then you can add a lot of them and we can see them as a slide. You can add music or not. Depends on what you want.

Miralee said...

I am so glad that you guys had a great time. You needed some down time away from work! It was so great to see you guys and I am hoping that we can squeeze some time in at Thanksgiving!! Love you!!