Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Same Old Same Old

I know I'm a weenie about keeping up with this thing. There just doesn't seem to be much to tell right now. My life consists of working, making lunches, making dinners, watching a few minutes of tv and going to bed. And before I know it, it's been a week and I haven't posted. Again.

Dave's outside killing bees and I'm in here trying to think of something interesting to blog about. I've been blog surfing lately. Two years ago I didn't even know what a blog was, now I'm looking at people's blogs who I don't know from a chick pea. It's fun to start at a blog you know, look at one of my friend's blogs. Click on one of her links, then click on one of that person's links, and so on. It's fun to see where you end up. I want to put links to all my buddies blogs on my page, but so far I haven't been able to figure out how.

I promise to work on that so you can look at my friend Katie's most adorable daughter, Molly. Or see Mandy's (you have to call her Miranda) brand spanking new baby, Max. I haven't even see him yet he's so new. Or visit the Nuthouse and hear all about Val's two little nips who keep her on her toes every day. So there, you have something to look forward to beyond my boring posts!

5 comments:

The Nut House... said...

You are so funny. I can't believe you haven't posted pictures of Miranda's (Mandy's - lol "I am grandfathered in") baby!!! Here we have been waiting with baited breath to hear. Send me a link to her blog por favor.

Melanie said...

I don't have any photos yet! He has been very jaundiced and had to go back into the hospital so she hasn't had time to post any. I talked to her yesterday and they were home, so hopefull we'll get to see him soon!

Melanie said...

>

Melanie said...

>

Melanie said...

>