Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Obsession

Sunday I went to Elder Beerman to try and find a replacement set of sheets. We have a set of Karen Neuberger sheets that are so unbelievably soft and comfortable and also have a huge hole in them and I want another of the exact same set. Well, they didn't have the sheets I was looking for, but I did find these:

Now there is no logical reason that I want or need these bowls. I am already maxed out on cupboard space so I would have no where to put them and they would probably end up sitting on my counter and making my kitchen look even more cluttered than usual.

But they are Fiesta Ware and I *heart* Fiesta Ware. Sigh. Plus they come in all sorts of bright and cheery colors.

And I want them. Along with about 600 other pieces of Fiesta Ware in 12 different colors.

What is wrong with me?

1 comment:

The Nut House... said...

I think Macy's carries Karen Neuberger.

I have that SAME problem. Dishware or any type of kitchen stuff for that matter. I am WAY maxed out (to the point of crap falling out on our heads) on cabinet space. But I love it ALL and I want more!

My saving grace is that Dennis HATES the dishes I bought last year. They are very heavy, and he just hates them. However, I have been instructed NOT to go buy new dishes again until we clear up some things.

So until then, I will read your blog, and bat my eyelashes at the pretty bowls and pictures, wishing I worked at Williams Sonoma just for the discount. ;)