Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Laundry list

First of all, did you know that Panera Bread does not have ranch dressing? Yes, I found this out yesterday. I guess it isn’t cool enough (actually that is me editorializing. I don’t know why they don’t carry it and the 15 year old who was taking my order didn’t have a clue)

Second of all, I am t-i-r-e-d today. Mainly because I stayed up past my bedtime on Sunday night and it is now catching up with me. I should have treated myself to a triple this morning, but I wanted to hurry up and get to work before the snow started. I am figuring the kids won’t have school tomorrow and I am planning on staying home with them if that happens.

#3 I am dreaming of somewhere warm, and it isn’t Michigan.

#4 I am not going to be able to buy new pants for at least a year or however long it takes for the ridiculous skinny legs to go out of fashion again. I refuse to buy them. I refuse, I refuse, I refuse. I hate them and they are ugly and you can call me a fashion reject for saying it. Banana Republic, are you listening to me? All your pants this year are UGLY. Please bring back the wider leg and you could throw some cuffs at me, that would be great.

#5 Is it bizarre that we use our grill all year round? Yes I stand in my garage in 10 degree weather and grill.

2 comments:

The Nut House... said...

OMG you are a riot. We grill all year long too! The other day I made hotdogs (yuk) for dinner. It felt like July... but in February! lol

WHO is the jerk that fashioned skinny jeans? This sausage link isn't going to fit into them anytime soon.

I bet we will have a snow day on Wednesday... and my kids will be off for my uncle's funeral. :(

Miralee said...

HA HA HA! I have TWO pairs of skinny jeans. I broke down and but them because I bought the cutest winter boots and they are knee high. They are not Uggs...they are way cuter... and super warm. Which is good considering the incredible amounts of snow we are getting.

And we use our grill all year too! I think food just taste better on a grill...most of the time. :)