Monday, September 15, 2008

Traitor

I let my husband pick the movie this weekend and he picked Traitor. Hmmm, I think his movie choosing rights are hereby revoked. The movie stars, Don Cheadle as an Islamic Jihad terrorist with a twist (don't want to spoil it). So that right there should tell you that this is not the feel good movie of the year. I mean, I know there are people who hate the USA and want to kill kill kill us, but do I really need to go watch a movie about it when I am supposed to be escaping from reality? Thanks, but I'll pass.

Now Dave likes to complain about my poor movie choices and true, I did once bring home Secretary and I did drag him to the movie theatre on a Saturday night to see The Wedding Date, but he is responsible for Never Die Alone, Next, Gods & Generals (which he maintains is good but is in fact, a major snooze fest) and 10,000 BC.

If you have seen any of those movies, then I think you would agree that I win.

6 comments:

The Nut House... said...

So we should meet in Novi. And go see "The Women" which I heard is absolutely hysterical. And then we should go have dinner. Or lunch. Or do that before the movie.

Are you in?

Melanie said...

Dave's going to be in a class all day Saturday and my mom is going out of town. And I don't have any other friends. I'm kind of a loser. So yes, I would be in.

Alison said...

Um, you don't see girly movies without me, remember?

The Nut House... said...

And doesn't Alison live like far away? How long did you want to wait? lol. Besides. I knew you first.

Alison said...

I'm going to need the address of this "nut house."

Joyous JRo said...

Goes into the category when Matt decided to make us see "Congo" instead of "Braveheart."

We still laugh today about this!!