Thursday, September 11, 2008

random thoughts.

I bought a PedEgg. I love it. It has changed the life of my feet. Seriously, you would not know they are my feet. Callouses are a thing of the past. Buy a PedEgg. They 10 bucks at Bed, Bath and Beyond and you can get them in pink with a portion of the proceeds going to breast cancer research.

Politics are ridiculous. But I'm completely fascinated with this whole Sarah Palin thing. I've listened to more talk radio in the last few weeks than I have in the last two years. I'm not kidding. I can tell you all about just about every talk show host on XM America Left, America Right and Fox News, who they are and what they think about Sarah Palin.

Sidenote - there is also a show on XM 165 in the morning that is called "Coast to Coast" where people call in and talk about alien lore and other alien theories. (Yes Alison, this is like vampire lore!) They don't talk about Sarah Palin, but sometimes I need a break from the mudslinging. And it is so entertaining. It's like the talk show version of "Weekly World News" Never know, maybe Sarah Palin is an ALIEN.

Things are going really well for my husband right now and I think he might be moving his office out of my flex room. Yeah! I might celebrate by buying a treadmill to put in there. Or I might bake a chocolate cake and eat it all myself.

We're leaving for Florida in 39 days. No kids. 8 days. Cannot wait. I'll be sippin' Mai Tai's by the pool baby. Don't care if I get dressed in anything but a bathing suit the entire week.

It's our fiscal year end this month at work and every day feels like a month-end close. I'm exhausted.

The kids are back into school full swing. I've been getting to work early again. It feels like fall. I want to go pick out my pumpkin for Halloween and some apple cider.

Becca has enrolled in an Irish Step Dancing Class. It's expensive.

Today is September 11. I didn't even realize it until I got in the car and turned on the radio this morning. I felt bad. Remember what things were like in this country before that day?

5 comments:

Alison said...

Wow. Crystal Meth. How can you hold the pipe and type at the same time?

The Nut House... said...

LOL, omg, Alisons comment is funny.

Ugh I don't know who I'm voting for. I know I'm NOT voting for the walking corpse though. Palin or not.

Ped Egg... so did your callouses look like grated cheese as it does in the photo? Didn't it hurt?

Be careful you don't get an infection.

Melanie said...

That PedEgg is mine and mine alone. It is touching no one else's feet. My callouses look like white powder. And no, it does not hurt, but I have major callouses, or at least I did. So I don't feel much on my feet anyway.

The Nut House... said...

Omg, that is so creepy. It totally freaks me out.

Joyous JRo said...

That crystal meth comment is funny!

I love random thoughts though, esp about the pedegg. I will be buying one this weekend for sure!