Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Gal

Becca has been amusing me all weekend. Last night I gave her a bath because she had red paint in her hair from camp and I knew she wouldn't be able to get it our herself. She was giving me a hard time because she didn't want to take the bath because she knew that bed was soon to follow. Well as she was getting out I said to her, "Now doesn't it feel good to be clean?" and she says, "Yes, but I'm cold. Clean but cold. Clean but cold Melanie." You can't hear the cadence with which she said it but it was hilarious.

So then this morning we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. So I had just told the server that Becca would have milk and Becca says, "there's nothing like nice cold milk in the morning!"

Dave and I just looked at each other and laughed.

1 comment:

The Nut House... said...

That is hilarious! I can only imagine the conviction in her voice as she said that to you. You know... one Christmas Eve, I had a hard time falling to sleep, so my brother Mark, gave me a glass of warm milk. YUK! Not only did it make me queazy, I think I hallucinated that night too! So Becca is right. There is nothing like a ice cold glass of Milk! In fact, we frequently use the frosty beer mugs in the freezer for milk. YUMMY!