Sunday, October 11, 2009

Last Week

Last week. Last week I had to tell three of my employees that they no longer have a job(one of whom has a pregnant wife at home). Last week I had to walk 3 people to the door with a box full of their belongings. Last week my boss lost his job.

I don't think I have to tell you that last week was total crap.

And I think if I continue to talk about any of this that you will never want to come back to my blog again.

So I am going to stop talking about this even though it has consumed me for the last 7 days.

Tomorrow I will try to share something better than this.

6 comments:

Mystic Thistle said...

Oh no! That sounds dreadfully dreadful. I'm so sorry. You can write about whatever you want to! I'm coming back!

The Nut House... said...

I second that. Write about whatever you need to get off your chest. It's your blog and we will always be here to read it. If you have to censor everything you post, then what is the purpose of the blog? Have at it!

Joyous JRo said...

I third that. We're here for the good news and bad news. I'm so sorry you have to go through this.

Long distance hug and bottle of wine from me.

The Nut House... said...

LOL, Uh... Jro? You and Mel live relatively close to each other. Probably within 10 miles. Maybe even 5, lol. Y'all live way out there, and I'm stuck out in Macomb County! lol

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, what an awful week. I'm so sorry! Wow. Vent and whine all you want -- that's what blogs are for! (Isn't it?)

Katrina said...

OMG, I'm so sorry Mel! What an awful weeek. And here I'm the closest but jsut the least attentive right now! Seriously if you want to meet up and kill a bottle of wine (I'm partial to Vodka and Cheetos when under dures) call me.