Monday, April 28, 2008

Business

First order of business: Val, we just watched Dirty Jobs and Mike had to deliver a calf. It was disgusting!

Second order of business: I got a complaint that my blog doesn't have enough pictures on it, or enough posts in general. So I went for a girls weekend this weekend (details to follow) and not a camera was seen the entire time. And to make matters even worse, I was with my photographer friend. We were all too preoccupied with our own respective issues which as soon as I get permission, I will post all kinds of crazy details about.

Third order of business: I need a long weekend with my husband and we're taking one. Thank God the weekend of Mothers Day. A glorious four days at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island (just pray it doesn't snow on us!) with nothing to do but be married to each other and ride our bikes and eat and drink.

The fourth order of business is for me to go to bed since I have already ingested the little blue pill that makes me sleep like a baby for the first time since I was a baby. And it is starting to kick in. I'll spell check this tomorrow.

2 comments:

Miralee said...

Finally something new to read besides laundry!!LOL!

I am so glad that you are going to get some free time. What better place to spend it than up in Macinac! Love you and can't wait to see you. Only a few more days!!!

Anonymous said...

Permission to post whatever--JUST POST SOMETHING!