Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Insanitytown

Okay, okay. So I'm not dead. But I will be if I don't get a post up and up here soon.

I'm sorry- time eludes me.

We've been out of town and then returned to catch up on work work, house work and home work (the kids) and I am leaving again Saturday to drive Mandy(you have to call her Miranda)home to New Jersey and then get on a plane and fly back to Detroit, BY MYSELF. This act requires Valium.

I promise to post some nice pretty pictures from Mackinac Island and to tell you all about the excitement of Skull Cave (If you have never experienced it), and the Battlefield that is on Mackinac Island from the War of 1812, and last but not least, the crack in the island. It's all very interesting, but you have to be patient with me.

I keep telling myself this is a phase and things will slow down soon, but I'm starting not to believe that. This is my life and my Sousa quote is breathing down my neck. Do I need to post it here again? I am woman, hear me roar.

note to self - don't blog late at night when you are well into you "little blue friend"

4 comments:

The Nut House... said...

OMG, you are a riot. Well we KNEW Katrina was out kissing the blarney stone, Miranda (you get to call her Mandy) is out by you, Jro has become one with her bike. But you.... I was starting to wonder where YOU had gone.

I would like to say that things calm down after school gets out, but I do not work full time, so I can not answer that question. There will be no homework, no projects, no field trips, no lunches, etc. So things MAY start to turn around for you.

Let's plan Milford Memories, shall we?

Miralee said...

It was soooo great to hang out Mel...I already miss you! I will talk to you soon!

The Nut House... said...

Helloooo? ECHO, Echo, echo..... lol

Joyous JRo said...

You are hysterical!!

Hey, when you were on Mackinaw did you happen to go to Arch Rock? When we were on our carriage tour the guide said it would be gone in about 15-20 years because the elements have worn it down so much. I thought this was just so sad since I have pictures of me as a kid standing in front of it!!

Keep pluggin away (and postin when you have a second!)