Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Good Time Was Had By All

We're home. Phewww. What a whirlwind. We got home at 10pm last night. This morning I had to turn around and drive back to the airport to pick up my mom who was flying in from Tampa. I dropped her off at home and went on the grocery store to get goodies for the Super Bowl and for the week because I had no food, and I mean no food, in the house.

Then I had to take Dave to pick up his truck because he lent it to his friend while we were gone. Got home from that and sat down to pay bills. The computer freaked out so I quit and went to make the Super Bowl goodies. Mmmmm. Wings, Queso dip, Olive bread and fresh fruit. Yummm. Dave's in the computer room beating his head on the desk right now, but at least he had a nice meal. I'm using his laptop to type this post.

So, needless to say, I have not been able to get the pictures off my camera yet. And tomorrow we are all back to the grind, so I think it is going to take me all week to get caught up. I still have a couple loads of laundry to do.

But I will say this. We had a wonderful time. The weather was beautiful all but one day and even that wasn't so bad. We got to see everything we wanted to - most of our favorite rides we went on at least two or three times. The crowds weren't too bad. The kids enjoyed themselves and so did Dave and I.

2 comments:

The Nut House... said...

What a great vacation. You all deserved to get a way... however I'm glad you're back. You were missed.

Miralee said...

Yeah! I am glad that you had good weather...can't wait to see some pictures!! Welcome home!