Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Feelings

I feel like I used to be a lot more intersting.

I feel middle aged.

I feel ashamed of some of the thoughts that run through my head.

I feel lost.

I feel found.

I feel anguished.

I feel loved.

I feel bored.

I feel overwhelmed.

I feel like running.

I feel like staying.

I feel like I don't know who I am right now.

I feel like I need to live more in the moment.

I feel comfortable in routine.

I feel judged.

I feel judgemental.

I feel accepted.

I feel accepting.

I feel like a woman.

I feel sexless.

I feel uninspired.

I feel like I don't know what I feel like.

I feel random.

3 comments:

The Nut House... said...

I love this. You're a great person Mel. You always have been.

Anonymous said...

Love this. Very cool post. Hope you feel great.

Miralee said...

you make me feel happy, because i get to call you my friend....sorry this is written in small case. i am holding max and i am typing with my free hand. love you and miss you!