Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Catching Up

When I tell you what I'm about to tell you, it won't seem so bad that I haven't posted a new post since a week ago Monday.

I got married on June 10, 2006. So I have been married 18 months already.

That isn't the shameful part.

The shameful part is that I hardly anyone has seen my wedding photos. I'm the slackerest bride when it comes to wedding pictures. They've been sitting in a box in my living room and I have done nothing with them! Enter my dear dear friend Alison. She took all my pictures off my hands (and there were a lot!) and not only did she put them on Cd's for me - she also made me the most amazing photo album for my coffee table. And, she didn't charge me a penny. This is what she does for a living (well sort of a living) and I'm having trouble sleeping at night because I nothing I ever do can ever ever repay her for this kindness. So you can thank Alison for the following little gems. Sorry it took so long! Mandy - don't kill me! I love the fact that you are all laughing in that photo.













4 comments:

Miralee said...

I absolutely love that picture of Dave and you...it really shows all the light in your eyes that display your beautiful soul!!

How could I be mad about a picture that is what I look like 90% of the time. Mouth wide open and loud! It's me, I accept it. I am just lucky that I have friends that also accept it. I love you!

The new look is fitting - black of course. Your favorite color!!

The Nut House... said...

Are those...... wedding pictures I see? Wow, they came out BEAUTIFUL. Did I ever tell you that I bawled through your whole ceremony? My eyes were boring into the back of Daves head as I was sending him mental messages... "You hurt her and you're dead meat". lol.

Joyous JRo said...

What gorgeous pics! You both look stunning!

We procrastonated hard core with our pics too. After all those thank you notes, the last thing I wanted to do was organize and pick out pictures.

What a GREAT friend you have to have to do that!

Anonymous said...

OMG, what fantastic pictures! You all look so great.