Thursday, June 14, 2007

I don't even know what to call this post

What a week. The post on farmer boy was started Tuesday (if you notice the date) but didn't get posted until today. Remember a few weeks ago when I told you about my new "non-micromanager" boss? Well he's piling on me so that by the time I get home from work, the last thing I want to do is get on the computer.

I tried to scan in some photos from our wedding, but they were not coming our right. Alison sent me a nasty e-mail because she thinks she is now going to get hate mail from everyone who is dying to see my wedding photos. Sorry Alison - I bear you no ill will. I appreciate the fact that you were transferring them for me at all.

So you'll all have to wait for the wedding pics.

It'll give you something to look forward to.

1 comment:

The Nut House... said...

Call this post old and put on something new! How are the kids this summer? Are they sucking the life out of you?