Friday, August 22, 2008

Hurl

Living with a 13 year old boy is enlightening. Have you yet had the satisfaction to witness the most disgusting show on television? It's called Hurl and it's on G4. My friends, this is the world of teenage boys.

It's a reality show (of sorts) that involves people (mostly young men) eating as much food as they can stuff into their bellies in a very short amount of time and then embarking on all sorts of obstacle courses, most of which involve spinning of some kind and the first one to barf loses.

Yeah. He's in there watching it right now. I had to leave.

"But they cover up the barf!" he insists.

Like that is any less disgusting? You can still see the barf, trust me. It's vile. It's a 13 year old boy's idea of hilarious.

3 comments:

The Nut House... said...

OMG, that reminds me of the Jackass show. My sister in law thinks it's hilarious. I think it is the worst show I've ever seen. Injuring someone out of pleasure is just "off" to me.

Miralee said...

That is somewhat disturbing. I am not sure how I feel about that.

Joyous JRo said...

I have never heard of this, but somehow I think my husband would enjoy this, so I think I'll keep this a secret. Gross.