Sunday, August 10, 2008

Gremlins

Okay, what is going on? First Val's fridge, then Mandy's computer and now my washing machine just went on the blink. Of course it died with a full load of soaking wet clothes in it. So now I'm on my way to my mom's house to finish the soaking wet load of clothes so it doesn't rot while I wait for a repairman. Because of course today is Sunday and I can't even call for service until tomorrow. Did I mention this is the second time the thing has died in the last 6 months? And it's only two years old?

Ugh. I was planning on staying home all day, finishing the laundry and relaxing before going back to work tomorrow. Bah!

4 comments:

The Nut House... said...

Sears.com baby. You can schedule an appointment online. I made mine on Tuesday night and BAM... they were there pronto on Wednesday. I'm sure you can make your appt tonight.

Melanie said...

We bought it at ABC Warehouse and for once (Thank God) we purchased the extended warranty. So I have to call the 800 number on the extended warranty which is only available during normal business hours. Bah again.

Anonymous said...

My THREE THOUSAND DOLLAR fridge stopped working last week. Then, two days later the downstairs toliet started leaking from the tank all over the floor. (I had just replaced the tank seal about 6 months ago...) An electonic failure conspiracy of some kind has obviously been initiated.

I miss you.

Miralee said...

THe machines are out to get us...