Sunday, March 2, 2008

Third

Yes, it is the third post of the day. I have a lot of catching up to do. Obviously.

February has been too busy but it seems we haven't really done much.

The last week was a whirlwind. I drove to Indianapolis Monday to be with Alison. Well, actually I drove to Kalamazoo first to pick up Jen. Then we drove to Indianapolis to be with Alison. We got there about 5:00 and were gone again by 2:00 the following day. Then right back to work on Wednesday to close out our fiscal month. By Friday I was exhausted, but I wouldn't have missed out on being there for Alison for anything. It seems we are too young to be travelling for funerals for our friends, but totally right to be there. It was a sad way to meet up with them again, but I was glad to be able to be there for her.

Friday I was sure I was getting the flu. I came home from work and parked my butt on the couch and could barely flex my pinky finger the rest of the night. But by Saturday I felt somewhat refreshed and was able to do some laundry and clean the bathrooms which was something that needed to be done.

Today I finished up around the house and feel better. Just in time to start it all over again. If you read my "Cavalier Sales Pitch" and you are a Jerry lover, don't worry, his pictorial is coming soon! Have a wonderful week! I'll try to get a few posts up this week.

No comments: