Sunday, May 2, 2010

**Warning** if you have never seen the Lion King, this post contains spoilers. And, go watch it. Please.

Next time I go on a crazy rant like that, would someone please remind me how wine makes things so much better?!

I'm halfway through a bottle of merlot right now and it is making me h-a-p-p-y.

Becca is watching The Lion King right now. We were supposed to be watching The Princess and the Frog, but when we put it in to play, we discovered that the disc was cracked. So back to Netflix it is going, but I had to quickly offer up a different Disney movie. I wanted The Little Mermaid, but she picked The Lion King. I can live with that.

She's cute. She started crying when Mufasa died.

I don't know how you feel about Disney movies, but I myself am partial to what I refer to as the best four Disney movies ever made, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King and Aladdin. Oh yes.

Wow, this wine is really making me happy.

Simba just took his rightful place as King after killing the evil Scar. **Sigh**

Okay, I also wanted to mention that I do listen to Drew and Mike and I was so glad when Drew came back, however, sometimes when they really start talking about boobs or Butt Mike shows up or they are on commercial, I do flip over to Fox News.

1 comment:

The Nut House... said...

My favorite part of the Lion King is when Simba, Timone & Pumba are walking across the log and Simba ages. GREAT movie... and I cry when Mufasa dies too. I'm a sap.

I like D&M too when they are together. When they get crass, I change the channel.

I have a full picture of Sangria in my refridge from "Friday night gone WRONG". I hate the thought of tossing it.