Monday, November 2, 2009

The Whole Truth (the quick version)

Fact: I am in a hotel by myself in Columbus, OH.

Fact: This is not a pleasure trip.

Fact: I don't like sleeping away from my man. Gag if you want, but I hate it.

Fact: I got a "friend suggestion" from one of my facebook friends and the suggestion is a person who made my life a living hell in junior high. Maybe living hell is an understatement, but it's the best I can come up with right now. I am 33 (and 3/4 but lets leave that for another post) and if I am going to a place that I know this person will be at, I break out in hives. I'm serious. I am still deeply disturbed by how this person treated me and I believe that there are portions of my personality that exist today, solely because of those events.

Fact: I ignored the friend suggestion and I hope the person in question has the good sense not to send me a request herself.

Question: Am I seriously disturbed?

1 comment:

The Nut House... said...

Seriously? I 1000% agree thinking you are NOT disturbed. I have some choice words for people that have treated me the same way. I certainly hope that their children are not treated the same way that they treated kids when they were younger. Karma can be a bitch and I hate to admit this, but I totally hope they somehow got a bite in the ass for the crap they pulled.

Who's disturbed now? lol

I DARE them to request my friendship. HA!!