Friday, November 6, 2009

I Should

Exercise everyday
Read more books
Give more money and time to charity
Call my brothers more often
Stop being afraid
Never waste time
Sleep more
Sleep less
Travel more
Travel less
Be gracious
Focus on my blessings
Get a mani and pedi at least once a month
Complain less
Smile more
Budget better
Learn something new
Run a mile
Be confident
Give 110% at work and at home 100% of the time (okay lets shoot for 98% of the time)
Go skydiving
Have a martini (right now...it's 8am)
Pay off my debt
Be happy
Write a book, write a short story, write a poem, for God's sake write something!
Bake a cheesecake
Clean out my closet
Dance
Sing
Adapt
Contribute

1 comment:

The Nut House... said...

WOW!!! THAT is a great post!! Funny thing is... your post about ambien above, made me picture you sitting on the kitchen floor, sound asleep... eating a whole cheesecake.

I think you should bake one THIS WEEKEND! GET CRACKIN!