Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Babies Galore

Like most offices, our office manager sends out birth announcements when anyone in the company welcomes a new little one.

I got one this morning that was a little unusual and made me do a double take.

It said, "Please congratulate ***** and his wife as they celebrate the birth of their new bundles of joy" And then it listed four, yes four, names with all their little newborn info after them. None of them weighing in at more than 2.5 lbs.

I was wondering, do you think they would give me one of their babies since they have 3 extras?

3 comments:

Jen said...

Ah, Mel.

I bet that within a week of having them all home, they'd seriously consider it.

The Nut House... said...

Wow, that's crazy. 2.5 pounds is absolutely tiny. I hope that they are all healthy.

How are things on your end?

Anonymous said...

4 babies! Quadro-dad! Yikes. I could not imagine. Best of luck to them. (and I would seriously consider lots of coffee for a baby gift.)