Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Time to Give Thanks

It's that time of year again. The widely forgotten holiday of Thanksgiving. If you go to the store all you will see is Christmas, Christmas, Christmas. But let's not forget Turkey Day and what it represents.

What are you thankful for this season. I'm going to try to focus on all my blessings this month. Here are a few things I am thankful for:

A job that pays the bills
A loving family who thinks I'm wonderful (I think!)
The right to VOTE
Music
Fall Colors
Sweet Potato Casserole
My Pets
The Internet
Banana Republic
Stuffed Animals
Smoke Detectors
Zoup
Coffee

3 comments:

Joyous JRo said...

A job that pays the bills

That our business is doing well, despite the stock market instability

The election being over

My life - I love it even though it's quite crazy right now.

Each and everyone of my friends who add so many laughs to my day and keep me sane!

The Nut House... said...

This year I give thanks for...

An amazing husband, happy children, a warm house, YOU, my boys (cats), a job in which I am the doormat (but it pays), and COFFEEEEEEEEEE!!! (sorry Jro)

Anonymous said...

I give thanks for A LOT this year but would like to give thanks for the laugh you gave me when I read Banana Republic on your list! That is hilarious and one of my favorites too.

More seriously, Liam, his birthmom, a new promtion and a recent retirement :)

2008 is GREAT!