Thursday, April 8, 2010

10,000 years can give you such a crick in the neck!

I snoozed for an hour and a half this morning. I think it goes without saying that I am having a hard time getting back on schedule from our vacation. All I can think about is sleep. I can’t get enough caffeine in my system and I had to go reload my Starbucks card. $4.08 triple grande lattes will eat up your balance so quick and they are only good for a half a day’s energy. Does anyone else notice that their pee smells like coffee after drinking Starbucks coffee or any strong coffee for that matter? Oh no? No one else? Well, me either. I just made that up ;)

In other news, B-girl has been at her mom’s house this week (spring break) so it was been pretty quiet around our house. Sam is still there, but he is a lot less in your face than Becca.

I booked the Grand Hotel vacation I was talking about previously and I am so excited! I can’t wait to tell Becca when she gets home. She is going to be so excited. As you can see, I am doing everything I can to pass on my extravagant travel bug to her. Uh oh!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Grand Hotel is beautiful you guys will have ablast. I can't wait to take Liam. The pool is so much fun - they have giant inflatables in it and basketball hoops and stuff. Not to mention the croquette on the lawn and then going to town for fudge and horseback riding and golf and gorgeousness and bikes. Sigh. Can I come with?

Miralee said...

That sounds like so much fun!!! Oh and I am with you on the pee thing...unless you really did make it up. :) LOL!

The Nut House... said...

Never noticed the pee thing, lol. I take it you made your decision on the GH :)