Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Patience is a Virtue I Don't Possess

I've been trying to update my frickin frackin blog for 4 days now and I'm having some serious issues with blogger.

So, for the time being, you are all stuck with the Thanksgiving background and my stinky attitude.

My apologies - here's the short update.

We had a nice relaxing Thanksgiving and the time off ended way too soon. I hate my job more than ever this week and I'm actually a little jealous that Val got to quit hers while I still have to suffer through mine. As stated above, I am not a patient person and am ready to move into the next phase of my life (that is a discussion for another post). We put our Christmas tree up, or should I say, I put our Christmas tree up on Sunday so I'm feeling all Christmasy and I want to sit in my living room and just stare at it all the time.

Okay, so that's all for now. I'm going to try and get this silly blog updated tonight and get a proper post up.....

Standby.

3 comments:

The Nut House... said...

Funny. I'm having a problem uploading photos, videos from youtube... forget it. They took the blogger button off, now it's too complicated to even bother. Now that I have all this free time, I will have to see what new things I can learn.

BTW... quitting your job comes with it's price. I've been going through a whole gamut of emotions. Yesterday I was an emotional wreck!I will be ok though. I just need time. I just didn't think my job would end that way.

Miralee said...

I was sitting here trying to think of something all whitty and encouraging but I have to be honest nothing is really coming to me....Soooo

Hang in there! :)

The Nut House... said...

Are you EVER going to post again? I love hearing your rantings, and your witt. Miss you. Please post something. Even if it's a self portrait.